Currently, skincare is a very popular process that many people apply, along with tips to help improve their skin. Properly following skincare tips will help your skin stay in a state of vitality. However, what are the right skin care tips after going to the spa? This is a question many beauty believers are interested in. If you are still struggling to know how to make skincare tips reasonable, invite followers of Hygge Spa to refer to the article below!
Ingredients that create bright white skin
First of all, you need to understand which whitening ingredients are necessary and important for the skin. We have all heard of ingredients called vitamin C, retinol, and vitamin B3 that have the safest skin-whitening effect.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has the effect of inhibiting the production of melanin (brown spots appearing in the skin due to sun exposure) and treating melasma and freckles. At the same time, vitamin C has the ability to produce collagen to fade melasma and make skin tone whiter.
- Retinol is an anti-aging golden active ingredient, bringing many effects to the skin, such as reducing melanin pigment in the skin, minimizing darkening, and minimizing freckles on the skin. In addition, retinol is also extremely effective in treating acne. However, using too much retinol can still irritate the user.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is a strong protective layer of bright, pink, and white skin that can both synthesize collagen and fatty acids and can provide moisture to reduce the ability to form melanin pigments.
Remember skin care tips after a spa visit
Spa care or treatment is one of the most popular beauty treatments today. However, the skin care procedures at the spa will also more or less affect the skin, causing temporary damage to the skin. The following is the basic skin care process after using the service at the spa:
- Cleanse and exfoliate: Start your skin care routine with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type. Washing your face will remove dirt and impurities that have accumulated on the skin. It is necessary to create the habit of exfoliating 1-2 times a week to have a smoother, more radiant skin.
- Hydrate: Hydration is important for healthy skin. After washing your face, apply a light moisturizer to create a protective barrier for the skin to prevent dryness and cracking.
- Protect with Sunscreen: Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher, even on cloudy days, and reapply every two hours when outdoors. In addition, blue light from phones and computers is also a cause of rapid skin aging. Therefore, shielding your skin from harmful UV rays is crucial.
Some tips to help you take care of your skin:
Wash your face daily: You should wash your face twice a day—morning and night—to keep your skin clean, reduce sebum, and prevent breakouts.
Use sunscreen: Sunscreen helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays, prevent skin aging, and reduce the risk of skin cancer. You should use sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days.
Moisturize: Even if your skin is oily, you still need to moisturize. Moisturizing products help hydrate the skin and keep it soft and smooth.
Exfoliate: Exfoliating once or twice a week can help remove dead skin cells, brighten skin, and help other skin care products penetrate better.
Eat healthy: A diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants can help improve the condition of your skin from within.
Get enough sleep: Skin repairs and regenerates as you sleep, so making sure you get enough sleep is essential for healthy skin.
Drink enough water: Water helps keep the skin hydrated and prevents dry, cracked skin.
Test with caution: When trying a new skin care product, test it on a small portion of skin first to make sure you don’t react negatively to it.
Do not touch the skin: Avoid touching, scratching, or squeezing pimples on the skin because it can damage the skin and cause bacteria to spread.
Learn about your skin type: Every skin type has different care needs, so learn about your skin type to choose the right products.
Skin care requires persistence and consistency, but if you stick to these basic principles, you’ll see your skin improve dramatically.
Skin care doesn’t just stop at the spa process; it needs to be done regularly and continuously to keep the skin smooth and full of life. Take time for daily skin care, use products suitable for your skin type, add enough water and nutrition, and especially limit direct sun exposure. Just follow these guidelines, and you will see a noticeable change in your skin. Don’t forget to follow the next articles in Hygge Spa!